Making the choice to embrace a healthier lifestyle involves making some changes, often in nutrition. With the ease of unhealthy fast food, mental barriers and no one-size-fits-all plan for nutrition, you need someone who understands how to take all the puzzle pieces of your nutrition and fit them together into a plan designed for you. With my RHN certification, we can work together towards your nutrition goals. You can look forward to:
- Holistic Nutrition- Mind, body and spirit are all interrelated, and I will address how nutrition can impact all of these areas individually and as a whole.
- Unique Nutritional Goals- Every person has a different body chemistry. I will carefully monitor your nutrition and results to create personalized, holistic plans that will work for your chemistry.
- Respect for My Clients- Your goals are important, and I want every one of my clients to know I believe in them and respect them.
- Personalized Tips for Better Nutrition- We will work together to find out what lifestyle habits or nutritional habits are keeping you from reaching your goals and make a plan to overcome them.
- Support of Health Goals- Whether you want to build muscle, lose fat, prevent diabetes or achieve any other health goals you have, I can ensure your nutrition is in support of these goals.
- Long-Term Solutions Over Short-Term Fixes- Rather than looking at a style of eating that you will stop after a short period of time, I will work to make your nutrition a holistic lifestyle change that will work continuously.
- Careful Supplementation Practices- Supplementation is not an excuse to eat poorly, and careful, responsible supplementation can help aid in nutritional goals.
- Emphasis on Whole, Locally-Grown Organic Foods- Choosing whole foods that are grown in a sustainable manner and with organic farming puts you on that first step to success by delivering prime nutrition to your body.
- Awareness of Holistic Practices- One of the ways in which holistic nutrition is different is that I am able to emphasize nutrition and its impact on all areas of your life– not just your weight or fitness goals.
To find out more about what makes holistic nutrition so beneficial, contact me today!